or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Swing coat with raglan sleeves and crossover welt pockets, entirely lined. Version A is closed with snaps, version B includes a belt.
The pattern envelope contains a full size pattern (with 4 overlapping pieces) and an instruction booklet.
- Collection : Botany (woven)
- Sizes : 34 to 46 (printed)
- Level : 5/5
Recommended fabrics: Melton wool, boiled wool, Loden, wool gabardine. Lining: rayon bemberg, silk. Allow extra fabric to match stripes or plaids.
- Non-stretch fusible woven interfacing
- 2¾ yards iron-on seam tape interfacing
- Version A: 2 large sew-on snaps