SimFlex Expanding Sewing Gauge
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
The SimFlex Expanding Sewing Gauge gives you fast and accurate measuring. It's quick and easy to use. It works in sewing, arts and crafts, and even gardening and cake decorating.
Directions: Before using, Lay the SimFlex over your garment or item. Expand it to the desired length for perfectly measured, equal distances and accurate spacing. Flex the gauge, so that each straight piece is the same desired distance apart at points. Check with a straight ruler and adjust if necessary.
Marking buttons, buttonholes, hooks, eyes and snaps - SimFlex gauge to the desired distance between buttons or buttonholes. Using the points and slots on the gauge mark the position for buttons and buttonholes with chalk or washable marker.
You can also you use it for
- Flex gauge to the desired distance between button or buttonholes. Using the points and slots on the gauge, mark the position for buttons, buttonholes, gathers, pleats, hooks, eyes, and snaps with chalk or washable marker.
- Mark several bias or straight strips at a time. Cut and use in patchwork or borders.
- Home Dec:
- Use to make drapery pleats, tucks, and gathers.
- Flexible lightweight extended gauge measures 24" with 3-1/2" between each of the eight marking points.
- Collapsed, it measures 2-1/2" with 5/16" between each marking point.
- Instructions included
62cm at the longest point
The simflex gauge will fit into a tracked envelope for $3.50, please select the untracked haberdashery option at checkout. Please note standard australia post letter timeframes apply.